Ombu Salon + Spa offers the convenience of requesting an appointment online, any time day or night! Appointments requested online must be approved, as oftentimes requests straddle a couple of appointment time slots allotted for services. You may be contacted to adjust your appointment time slightly before it will be approved. Please allow some grace as we find a time mutually agreeable. We wish our online booking system understood all of our needs, but we still need to have some oversight. Thank you for understanding.
You are always welcome to call us to schedule an appointment, as well. We do our best to answer calls and check out clients. Feel free to leave a message or call back in a bit to speak to the receptionist.
Ombu Salon + Spa is conveniently located on 3rd Ave N just a few steps off of Main Street in beautiful downtown Edmonds. Street parking is available.
121 3rd Ave N
Edmonds, WA 98020
Contact us at 425 778 6322 or
late cancellation/no show policy
We understand that plans change, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Missed appointments and late cancellations not only mean lost revenue for us, but a lost opportunity for someone who might have been able to use your appointment time.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us at 425-778-6322. Please leave a message if you don’t reach a receptionist. Canceling with less than a 24-hour notice or failure to show up for a scheduled appointment will result in a charge of 50% of the missed appointment. We will accept payment prior to booking your next appointment. Payment can be made over the phone or in person.
- Self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at Ombu Salon + Spa. We are happy to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill.
- Arrive alone, unless bringing children younger than 16 for an appointment. We are at a reduced capacity.
- Put on a face mask prior to leaving your vehicle. Face masks are available for purchase, if needed. We are wearing them, too.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to seeing your service provider. The sink in the middle of the salon or in the restroom can be used for this purpose.
- We prefer payments for services through credit or debit cards at this time to reduce the handling of cash.